A jewel of the Mediterranean
This is the longest beach in the resort, more than 3 km long, making it an ideal place to stroll along the shore. Is characteristically quieter than Levante beach . It is an urban beach with a new modern promenade designed by the architect Carlos Ferrater and with a large number of restaurants and bars and clubs to enjoy.
It has a full range of services and leisure facilities such as floating platforms, Beach Library, playground, recreational games, sports, shaded areas for reading and an accessible beach service for the disabled.
- Length: 3,100 metres.
- Average Width: 74 metres.
- Maximum width: 105 metres.
- Minimum width: 33 metres.
- Sand Area: 146,239 m2.
- Foot showers: 89 modules of 2 pipes/taps
- Litter Bins on beach: 145
- Litter Bins on Promenade: 54
- Parasols (11 months): 440 in 10 areas.
- Sun Loungers (11 months): 1,700 in 10 areas.
- Floating platforms (July-September): 1
- First aid stations: 2 (easter to october)
- Life Guard surveillance positions (Summer) points: 5 and 2 in other periods.
- Playground: 6
- Area of sports and recreational activities: 12
- Security flags: 5
- Boarded walkway access: 49
- Ecological toilet cabins: 5
- Beach-Library: 1
- Disabled accessible point: 2